Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Albuquerque to Rialto


Home Sweet Home

I am a little behind on my blogging. Since arriving home last Thursday, it has been non-stop catching up on school and being with friends. We arrived home last Thursday night after driving close to 745 miles in just under 10 hours. The joy I felt as I came out of the desert on I 15 was incredible. After being gone for close to 5 weeks, home was such an amazing feeling. After getting home and kissing the ground, the first place I headed was to the church. Oh, how I had missed my home church. The building is coming along just fine and we are excited to be a part of what God is doing in the IE. Life is finally getting back to normal, laundry is done, room is cleaned, and I am ready to enjoy Summer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment