Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Atlanta, Ga


The Varsity

Bro. George

Inside of the church

We left Buford this morning and drove a short distance to Atlanta for service tonight. I checked us into our hotel to give Bro. George some time to pray and study for tonight's service at Truth and Victory, Pastor Keith Hood. While he took some time in the room, I journeyed to downtown Atlanta to wander around. My cousin recommended a place to eat and that I did. I met Beau at The Varsity and we ate before he took off for California, I was a little jealous. They had incredible hot dogs, of which I am an aficionado. After eating and looking around for abit, I made my way back to the hotel to get ready for church. We left for church close to 7:00 p.m. to get there in time for prayer before service. We was fixing to have church up in there. I finally had the opportunity to be in all African-American church and it was an experience!! Bro. George preached on the trial of our faith. It was powerful or as they would say "ouch". We didn't need an organ, the congregation provided the background. It was awesome! We had a great time being with the Hoods and the church in Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment