Monday, May 10, 2010

Tulsa

We left Sulphur, La around 8:30 this morning and headed toward Tulsa, Ok. It was a fun drive trying to find all the little back roads that I was suppose to be on. However, one of those back roads led me to Center, Tx, the home of my cousins. I was not expecting this today, but it dropped of us in the heart of Center, just a block away from where my cousin works and the boys go to school. I was able to take a few minutes to surprise them at work and school. This was the highlight of my day. Their looks were priceless. Love them to pieces. We then left Center and continued our journey and arrived in Tulsa around 7:30 p.m. We drove 544 miles today and I watched as my car hit over 100,000 miles in under 4 years...wow. After arriving I met up with Sher and Nay and had dinner! Good to see family and great friends today. I am looking forward to not driving for the next 5 days and I ready for Summit! I am not sure how much blogging I will do over the next week, but I will try to do some!

No comments:

Post a Comment